The COVID-19 not only have severely disrupted the Financial Market but also the global economy has taken a major setback as well. The Indian scenarios is no different. Due to the unprecedented challenges of COVID-19 on the society we are living in, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has taken relief measures during COVID-19 to lessen the burden on the professionals.
The Government of India along with various regulatory authorities has also taken several relief measures in order to deal with the impact of COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the Indian Economy.
The Institute have left no stone unturned to accord growth and development opportunities even in the period of lockdown. The Institute has arranged several webinars on various topics of professional interest, Certificate and crash courses and workshops for the purpose of capacity building and knowledge enhancement of its members and stakeholders.
Online Certificate Courses/ Crash Courses:
– Certified CSR professionals
– Goods & Services Tax
– Forensic Audit
– Women Directors
– Compliances of Securities Laws
– Intellectual Property Rights
– Laws related to Arbitration
– IT Tools for professionals
– New Dynamics New Opportunities
– Mastering MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint by ICSI-CCGRT
– Drafting of Petition with special attention to appearance before adjudicating authorities by ICSI-CCGRT.
– Related Party Transactions
– Companies Amendment Bill, 2020
– CSR – The Practical Way
– Positivity and Power of thoughts
– Recent Changes and open issues in GST
– Balancing the Mind, Body and Soul
– Healthy living, Happy living
– NCLT amidst Pandemic
– Mastering The Art of Work Life Balance
– Dream, Dare, Deliver
– Impact of COVID -19 on the Indian Economy: Opportunities & Threats
– Determination and Disclosure of UPSI – Case Studies
– Yoga: Way to Manage Stress
– Impact of COVID19 on Global Economy: Role of Professionals & Way Forward
– Transforming Challenges Into Opportunities
– Aatmanirbhar Bharat The dawn of a new India
– Social Media & its Role in Nation Building
– SEBI LODR – A Journey So Far
– Role of IEPFA in Investor Education & Protection
– Crisis Management: The new age strategic professionalism
– Economic Substance Regulation
– Fitness A way of life
– Cyber Security: Threats & Challenges
– Review of Peer to Peer Lending
Postponement of the Examination
– Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET)
– CS Examinations June -2020 Session
– In generation of eCSIN
– Registration date for May, 2020 session of CSEET
– Submission of the quarterly training report of the trainees due to lockdown on account of COVID-19
– Temporary Relaxation for Pre-examination test and one day Orientation Programme for Enrollment to June, 2020 session
– Online request for change of Centre/ Medium/ Module/ Cancellation of Exemption for June, 2020 session intake
Realizing the need to step forward in the current prevailing scenario, ICSI, in addition to above, has requested the Government to extend the last date of payment of membership fees by the members from June 30, 2020 to September 30, 2020 to provide some relieving measures on the professional front to the members to cope up with the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
On account of various measures taken by the Government, the above one time relaxation in payment of membership fees for the financial year 2020-21 has been approved by the government.
The Spirit of the Institute behind the motto ‘Together we can, together we will’ has been prove a constant motivator for all the members, students and stakeholders to come out of these difficult time with our hope and firm determination.