Filing of Financial Statements in XBRL mode
XBRL instance document is required to be prepared as per MCA Taxonomy (I-GAAP / IND-AS). According to MCA Taxonomy, complete set of Annual Report is required to be filed in XBRL format. Separate instance documents are to be prepared for consolidated and standalone reports. Major components of Annual report are noted below:
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Cash Flow Statement (Direct or Indirect)
- Schedules & Notes to Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement
- Significant Accounting Policies
- Statement of Change in Equity
- Independent Audit Report with annexures thereto
- Director or Board Report with annexures thereto
Apart from above, there are various other details/documents which are required for XBRL filing. Please fill up the Contact form so that we can send you the complete checklist for XBRL filing.
Filing of Cost Audit Report in XBRL mode
Complete set of Cost Audit Report with all annexures / para is required to be filed in XBRL format.
Please also check the following related matters: